Please read the Contest Entry Rules or for a PDF copy, click here.
[color-box]For a PDF copy of the application to mail with a check, click here. [/color-box]
Contest Waiver: I hereby request that the enclosed manuscript, which I certify is my original work, be entered in the 2015 Touched By Love Award Contest. I understand the contest judging is subjective by nature and that I may receive feedback from contest judges with which I do not agree. In consideration of the Faith, Hope and Love Chapter’s acceptance of my entry, I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Chapter, its officers, members and all judges of the Contest from liability for its/their action arising from, or relating to, judging and handling my entry and conducting, sponsoring and advertising this contest. Any claim or dispute arising from or related to this agreement shall be settled by mediation and, if necessary, legally binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation of the Institute for Christian Conciliation, a division of Peacemaker® Ministries (complete text of the Rules is available at www.HisPeace.org). Judgment upon an arbitration decision may be entered in any court otherwise having jurisdiction. The parties understand that these methods shall be the sole remedy for any controversy or claim arising out of this agreement and expressly waive their right to file a lawsuit in any civil court against one another for such disputes, except to enforce an arbitration decision, and any other matter arising from circumstances beyond the control of the Contest officials.
By completing and submitting the contest entry form below, you are agreeing to the above contest waiver.
Each form must be complete and accompanied by a nonrefundable entry fee. One form required for each entry.
ENTRY AND EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Entry forms, contest fee and entry manuscript and synopsis are due before midnight (11:59:59) PST, April 1, 2017.
- Address the email to the Contest Coordinator: Kelly Ann Riley at [email protected]
- Please put TBLA Contest and the contest category in the subject line.
- In the email body include the author’s name, phone number, email address, mailing address, manuscript title, projected length, and category entered. Your name appears only in the email body, which is kept by the contest coordinator.
- The file name should contain the title of the manuscript. Send the email and attached file to the contest coordinator before the deadline. Follow formatting guidelines listed above. The total attached submission is to be no more than 22 double-spaced pages with up to 20 pages of the beginning of the manuscript and a synopsis of not more than two pages. (synopsis is not judged)
- Attach to the email a copy of entry and synopsis in one file in .doc or .rtf format only.
- Enter as many manuscripts as you wish. For each entry, the entrant must complete an online entry form and pay the entry fee with Paypal OR send an entry form and check to the contest coordinator. (Mailing information is on entry form) Each entry should be emailed separately.
[color-box]USE THE APPROPRIATE PAYPAL BUTTON FOR FHL MEMBER OR NON-FHL MEMBER[/color-box]
FHL Members use this PayPal button
Non-FHL Members use this PayPal button